- Interbloc is offering to purchase Interbloc manufactured and sold blocks only.
- Guaranteed minimum prices are worked out as a percentage of the original purchase price, quality, and age of the block as set out in the table attached to these terms and conditions.
- Blocks originally sold as seconds, rejects, special blocks, flat top, flat bottom, and capper blocks are excluded.
- The guarantee is non-transferable and only available to the original purchaser.
- Interbloc may, at its sole discretion, offer better terms than those stated in this document.
- Guaranteed minimum prices only apply to blocks sold after 17 February 2014.
- For blocks sold prior to 17 February 2014, Interbloc’s offer price will be on a case by case basis.
As outlined in the attached table ‘Purchase Rates for Buyback’, there are three quality bands which determine, among other things, the minimum price paid;
- Guidelines for the Quality Bands for Buyback Scheme outline the aesthetic and structural characteristics of the blocks for each category.
- Only blocks originally sold as ‘Engineered Blocks’ at full price are eligible for the Buyback.
- Interbloc and its representatives are the sole judge of a blocks eligibility for each band.
- Interbloc is under no obligation to purchase blocks sold before 17 February 2014.
- Payment is due upon on-sale of the blocks.
- Payment is processed once all blocks have been loaded for transportation.
- Payment is made by direct credit into a bank account of choice.
- Minimum payment rates our outlined below:
|Up to 12 months
|1 Year +
|2 Years +
|3 Years +
|4 Years +
- Dismantle, Storage, Transportation:
- Where the blocks form part of a structure it is the seller’s responsibility to dismantle the blocks.
- The seller agrees to store the blocks free of charge until they are sold.
- Where the seller is unable to store the blocks, the seller accepts responsibility for the cost of freighting, handling, and storing the blocks to an Interbloc depot or manufacturing yard.
- It is the seller’s responsibility to load the blocks onto trucks for freighting from site; where Interbloc is required to undertake loading of the blocks a charge will be applied.
- Interbloc reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of this guarantee, including minimum price payable for blocks, at any time without prior notice.
- Interbloc reserves the right to discontinue the guarantee at any time; cancellation of the guarantee will not affect blocks sold during the period the guarantee was in place.